Not that we are a racist or anything, everyone is beautiful in their own colour and we could not agree more on that. However, with the pollution and ozone layer hole, the skin has become more prone to tanning and losing its original tone like never before. In this skin whitening article, we will see quick and easy home remedies using one ingredient that is always available in your home. It not only helps you regain your skin ton but also helps with pigmentation and toxification of skin.
The curd is India’s must-have item no matter what happens. Our meals do not get completed without them. It is the best side dish, dessert and sometimes main course for every Indian. One of the main reasons apart from its great taste why curd has become the superstar of our household is because of its incredible goodness. It is loaded with proteins, fats and all essential stuff that are super healthy on the inside. That is not all. It is equally useful for the outside as well. Let me give you five quick recipes to use curd and get a glowing, sparkling original skin.
1 Curd with Tomato and Oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon Curd
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Juice
- 1 tablespoon Oatmeal
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Before applying make sure to wash your face with a cleanser.
- On a dry face apply the mask with clean hands.
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and splash cold water to close pores.
Doing this mask twice or thrice a week can give visible results. Curd can moisturize your skin while the tomato and oatmeal exfoliate and lighten your skin. Tomato, particularly, has brilliant skin lightening properties that easily removes tan and acne marks.
#2 Curd with Honey
- 1 teaspoon of Honey
- 2 teaspoons of Rose Water
- 1 tablespoon of Curd
- Mix all the ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Wash your face before applying it to your face.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with Luke Warm Water.
Honey moisturizes your skin and brightens it along with curd. The mask also softens your face.
3 Curd with Sugar
- 1 teaspoonful of curd
- 1 teaspoonful of sugar
- Mix the two ingredients well in a bowl
- Apply them using clean hands on the face
- Leave it on15-20 minutes
- While washing, give yourself a massage as this also acts as an excellent scrub.
Sugar and curd not only acts as good dessert, it is excellent for giving your skin a glow and removing dirt.
#4 Curd with Orange Peel
- 2 teaspoons of orange peel powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of ground masoor dal
- 2 tablespoons of curd
- Mix all ingredients well
- Apply the paste to your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off and splash cold water to close pores.
This mask can cure all your acne and diminish all acne marks giving your face its rightful glow.
5 Curd with Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour or besan
- 2 tablespoons of curd
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
- Use water to make it a nice paste.
- Apply the paste with clean hands
- Leave it on 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off and splash with cold water to close pores
You can see that the pack has given a new radiance to your face. This is because of the antioxidant properties of the curd. It is the best medicine for skin care. It also helps to get rid of facial lines helping as an anti-ageing cream.
Here is another special addition to this list. Only because we care about our readers and because this is really simple to miss.
#6 Curd with Cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of Cucumber Juice
- 1 tablespoon of curd
- Mix the two ingredients well
- Apply it all over the face
- Leave it on for 30 minutes
- Wash off with warm water
- Splash cold water after
Cucumber is known for its detoxification properties. When mixed with curd, which has antioxidants in it, the combine together to work wonders. It is one of the best remedies to remove sun tan, clear pigmentation, to tone and to make the skin glow.
Now that you know the many secret hacks to use curd and get a glowing skin, raid your fridge without further delay. Let us know how the results were in the comments section below.