This ab workout routine for women will help you get flat abs, improve core strength, and can be done in 20 minutes flat. If you’re looking for a fun, effective ab workout routine, to tighten your tummy, you are in the right place.
A lot of people have belly fat and/or belly bloat instead of the flat, defined abs they really want. Flat, defined abs reveal themselves quickly when you reduce the fat and bloat that’s hiding them. So if you want defined abs you have to lose fat and reduce bloating.
If you want tight, flat, defined abs you have to lose fat and reduce bloating. Belly fat and bloat are often signs of digestive distress, hormone imbalances, toxicity, inflammation, and/or immune responses. You can’t out-exercise those types of things, but you can overcome them with the right types of foods.
Ab definition can’t pop until the belly fat is gone. And you can reduce fat – especially belly fat – a lot faster with food than you ever can with crunches and cardio. It takes 30 days tops when you follow the right meal plan.
You can, too. It’s effective on its own. You’ll definitely feel the burn with this ab workout. Combine this ab workout with a meal plan and complete exercise program for even better results.
How To Do This Ab Workout:
- This routine has 6 ab exercises
- Do each exercise until you feel the burn. Once you feel the burn do 5 more, then stop.
- Move onto the next exercise, taking little rest in-between. Avoiding rest between exercises helps increase calorie burn.
- Repeat until you’ve done 1 full round of all 6 exercises
- Do 3 full sets to complete your workout
- If it’s too easy, add another set or 2
- Do this workout 2 times a week. Or once and alternate it with another ab workout.
- TIP: For the best possible results, follow a meal plan and complete full body training program. If you need help I’ve got you covered.
Get it? Good! Let’s get to work!
1. Knee Tuck Crunch
- Start on all fours. Exhale as you draw your knee in and up towards your chest as far as you can.
- This is your start position.
- Inhale and extend your leg back and upward until it’s fully extended.
- Exhale and your knee back in and up towards your chest to complete one rep.
- Complete the same number of reps with both legs to complete one set.
Related article: 5 Impressive Moves To Create Titillating Tighter Toned Arms And Abs